Friday, May 23, 2008

Stitching it back together

Life has a way of healing itself that sometimes require great effort or sometimes none at all. My last post bellies the fact that these small pieces have been accumulating and piling up for some days now which culminated in a frustrated post.

I hardly post about religion or my personal belief but prayers have always calmed me down. It is a way for me to let go and accept the fact that there are some things I have no control of and will therefore have to (at some point) let go and leave my fate to a higher and more powerful entity. I never pray for solutions, I pray for strength in adversity (big or small) and always, ALWAYS all of a sudden the scattered pieces fall into place.

I slept a troubled sleep last night but woke up to see the pieces, one by one, gathering themselves in almost perfect alignment again that I even wondered why I spent agonizing moments worrying about them in the first place. Such , I guess, are the ups and downs of life.

I'm not sure how to end this post as I yet have to see the other pieces do the same but from what I have seen so far, it can only go one way, slowly but surely. For now, I have more meaningful things to enjoy and be thankful for.

1 Comment:

administrator said...

Your description sounds somewhat like me, except for the age. It seems like you're having some personal problems, and i hope they can be overcome. In life, we have to accept those things we have no control over and excercise absolute control over what we can. Shape your life your way, to the best of your ability! Things will ultimately go your way.