Monday, August 25, 2008

Retro look, anyone?

Have you ever wondered how you would have looked if you followed all hair trends during different eras? I only did it once (frizzy) and learned early on that I looked ridiculous in anything NOT straight (the last trend to catch on) short and more than 2 shades lighter than my own. That lone incident in my teens took a lot of heartache, tears and patience to rectify - had to wait for my hair to grow back...the more I waited, the longer, of course, it took.

Now, wonder no more as yearbookyourself.com gives you a chance to get a glimpse of how it could have been without the heartache!

Not only did I get a good laugh out of this, it also took care of my spare morning time!

---1966------1968-------1972------1978---

---1996------1998-------2000

Try it, who knows, you might find a style that might even surprisingly suit you. If retro applies in clothes, why not with hairstyles.


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments: