Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bloody Blogging Saturday

Being so new to this blogging thing has got me both excited and frustrated about it. My excitement stems from the fact that I have found a new bestfriend I can talk to (sort of) who doesn't talk back - uh oh I'm forgetting about the 'comment' feature of this platform.

'Hey new bestfriend, wait 'til you hear (in this case, read) what I did today' could invite an enthusiastic: 'pray tell' or on the otherhand an eye roll, a yawn or even a 'wait 'til YOU hear what I did today'! This way (blogging) I can talk with my fingers without interruption! Gawd, talk about talkative (writative?).

I have been tweaking and tweaking and tweaking the whole day to achieve the look I want for this blog. I have been all over the internet looking for help - including the help section of blogger to find shortcuts - yes, I want the look without the work, well at least not the hardwork - on the following:

1. How to add a column
2. A header design
3. (Maybe even) a new skin without compromising Blogger page elements
4. or just make this blog page uniquely mine (sigh)

I have come across many good tutorial sites like Jennifer's tutorial, Random Bytes and Blogger-Templates, etc. and have tried many ways to upload the codes but it just doesn't work for me. I guess it would help if I know exactly how my blog page should look like when I'm done (another sigh).

Well, if you bother to visit my site and see the elements and blogs all over the place, at least you know why.

0 Comments: