Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Superbowl

Having just downloaded photos from my camera, I suddenly realized that I too can join the 'Superbowl' brouhaha. Not to belittle the game but I am not American and therefore have very limited knowledge about the game itself. E, A 'Salsalero' - group will be introduced in future posts - friend was kind enough to educate us on the intricacies of the contact sport. As he was invited to watch the game together with his peers, he requested if we can as well come and partake of some, if not THE epitome of American culture.

I needed to root for one of the teams, otherwise I wouldn't have lasted the evening. I've been to New York recently, ergo, the Giants it was - good choice...underdog wins!

Giants and Patriots fans watching in harmony


Celebrating the victory: Yey!

0 Comments: