Saturday, June 14, 2008

Celebrity Look-alikes

I obviously have plenty of time on my hands...again. While surfing (I think I surfed the entire net), I came across this website from where I arrived on this interesting site, My Heritage's Celebrity Look-alikes (click on face recognition, then celebrity collage). No registration needed, just fun and easy upload. Why I have so many examples, besides getting carried away, is that they suggested to upload more than 1 photo and the celebrity who keeps appearing must be the closest one you resemble.

Each photo would have about 10 suggested look-alikes from about 80% down to 60% of similarity in....dog knows what benchmarks they use. Mine, ran a gamut of women of various nationalities, including (unbelievably) Madonna, Naomi Campbell, Hillary Duff, Whitney Houston, some Miss Universe (I wish) and even Gloria Macapagal Arroyo (now, I've lost faith on the site), without presumably the mole. But Queen Latifah!!! Wow, not in a million years would it have crossed my mind!

With regards to the 'reappearance'...I guess my closest 'twin' is Lisa Ling (I have to google her) and that's if I remember to pull my hair really, really, really tight...upwards(!) and Matsu...something, (whom I have to google too). I honestly don't know most of those that the sight says I resemble and why they are celebrities but what the heck, it beats watching the soaps.

Anyhoo, try it, it's fun (I was on that site for hours, I think), not that it serves me any purpose at all but I did pass the time without pulling my hair out.







Bookmark and Share

0 Comments: