Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What were they thinking while naming....

WARNING: Adult content. Swear word to some but apparently a place to live for others.


I believe M (who happens to be a Brit) outdid himself this time in forwarding us this hilarious piece:
It appears that in Austria lies a town called....

where the Brits and the Germans often agree to disagree:
Please don't miss reading this article as this is the 'heart' of the post! Click to view enlarged version.

This trivializes a town called 'Middelfart' in Denmark...
and this restaurant in Bornholm:
where we did not eat, by the way.

This is the post that had me in stitches while working on it. Before I can even upload these images, I first had to download (they were sent via email) and save them...how the h*ll else can I identify the images but by naming them:

F**k*ng map
F**k*ng sign
F**k*ng article

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... f**king? that must be one hot austrian town.