Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back from a wonderful vacation

These couple of weeks have been the most fun, pleasant and relaxing vacation so far. I am in process of downloading almost 4 Gs of photos (yes, not K, not M...G) and when done will write about it.

I am very excited about this one as there were quite a few raised eyebrows before we left about going to Colombia - right in the midst of border conflicts and even Nicaragua joining the fray to boot. For now, I can only say Colombia is a MUST visit. A beautiful country, beautiful, polite, lovely and generally pleasant and fun people. Funny, the more I travel in the area and the farther South I go, the more people seem to be more relaxed, confident and just extremely pleasant. If I were to rank my experience, especially with the friendliness of the people, it would look like this:

1. Colombia
2. Panama
3. Costa Rica
4. Nicaragua

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God you are back!!! I missed your blog. I've been going to your site everyday for more than a week. I'm your no. 1 fan kasi. I always enjoy reading your blogs. Antique